Power Up | Power BI Basic 2
Through the online learning platform Power Up you learn everything about Power BI, at your own pace.
Do you want to get more out of Power BI? Then this follow-up training on Power BI Basic 1 is definitely for you! You will learn useful functionalities to create dashboards, which:
- provide optimal insight
- (continue to) perform fast
- are easy to maintain
This training consists of 80 parts, more than 5 hours of videos and 100 assignments/test questions. Average duration is 8 hours.
After completing the Final Exam with at least a 7 you will receive our Certificate “Power BI Fundamentals”.
You can always reach out to our team of trainers if you have queries.
This training consists of the following main topics:
- How to measure the speed of your dashboard
- Creating Parameters
- 9 best practices for optimizing dashboard speed: load, transform, data model
- Differences between Direct Query, Live and Import
- Composite Modeling
- Using Date Tables and Refreshing Incrementally
- Introduction to M, the language of Power Query
- Add columns via Power Query: Basics, Conditional and “From Example”
- Best Practices Data Modeling
- Combining loaded data via Append & Merge
- Load data from website: URL and via API
- Tips for Improving the UI & UX
- Conditional Formatting
- Create your own Tooltips
- Adding Drillthrough and Data Grouping
After completing your order, the following will happen:
- After a few minutes you will receive an email from Power Up asking you to confirm your account. Do this by clicking the link
- You will be logged in immediately and see the chosen training
- By clicking on the training you start the training
- Further explanation about Power Up can be found directly in the first module of the training.
You will keep lifetime and unlimited access to the training material including updates. Including potential updates.