Power Up | DAX Basic Training
Through the online learning platform Power Up you learn everything about Power BI, at your own pace.
In our training “Power BI Dax Basis” we teach you the language of Power BI, with which you can add your own calculations. But how do you find your way in this new language?
In this training, we will learn and practice the most useful DAX functions step-by-step, based on a case. We will discuss the most important of the more than 270 different functions. And you will understand when you can use which function.
This training consists of 100 topics, over 5 hours of (short) videos and 100 assignments. Average duration is 8 hours.
You can always reach out to our team of trainers if you have queries.
After following this online training you can independently add calculations in Power BI.
You will learn the following:
- How to write DAX functions
- Difference between DAX columns and measures
- Best Practices on writing DAX code
- Date/time functions (Time Intelligence)
- Variants of the CALCULATE function
- What is filter and row context? And what can you do with it?
- Using DAX variables
- Iterators and X Functions
- Year to Date Calculations
- (Dynamic) comparisons versus last year
- What If Analysis
- And much more.
After completing your order, the following will happen:
- After a few minutes you will receive an email from Power Up asking you to confirm your account. Do this by clicking the link
- You will be logged in immediately and see the chosen training
- By clicking on the training you start the training
- Further explanation about Power Up can be found directly in the first module of the training.
You will keep lifetime and unlimited access to the training material including updates.